May 22, 2008

It rains, it pours!!

Finally, its raining... All around me people are leaving their desks and standing outside to watch the rains. Its looking so beautiful, the pitter-patter rain drops. Everyone has become so excited and half-hearted to go get wet. Its awesome!!!

I love the rains, well at least I love to watch rains and maybe sometimes play in it. How I wish, i cud go and stand in the rain.
But after that I wanna a hot cuppa coffee, a book - a light read, a blanket and my chair. And I wanna be left alone and not disturbed. WHEN CAN I DO THAT?? (They should really give a holiday when it rains...)

3 comments:

Naiesha said...

It hasn't rained here as yet :(

Caroline Kaunds said...

i love the rains too..only that i like to be indoors warm n cosy n just watchin it rain outside..i wud love to have like a backyard where i can sit in my cane chair or a swing reading a nice book with sum soft music and a big cup of coffee..that right now sounds soooo good man..

Anonymous said...

me like d rains too..dont like gettin mucky tho:)i guess i'd like to stay warm snuggled under my blanket:)readin wont do!