May 12, 2008

Tagged...(ahem!)

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4:
Looking for a book...no luck!!

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can:
Touched the wall with pale green paint to my right, and touched my colleague at my left( who is giving me strange looks and maybe wondering whats wrong with me)...

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A movie...dunno which....I was just looking at a very good looking guy..... I think it was a french movie....then I dozed off...

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
3.30 pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
oooh just missed by 5 minute...3.35 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
'Amor, Amor' by Gypsy Kings on my ipod. Somebody is banging their keyboard and someone is rustling a plastic.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
In the afternoon, having lunch alone at a cafe (sniff!!)

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Looking at this site, awesome mehndi... http://www.indiamarks.com/guide/Mehndi-(Henna)-Art/225

9. What are you wearing?
A Kurta and jeans with big earring loops!!

10. Did you dream last night?
I think I did, and I know it wasn't a good one, coz I got up grumpy in the morning...

11. When did you last laugh?
My school friend called me on Friday....we were laughing and giggling silly...

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing just a pale green paint.....and a glass partition looking to a conference room.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah...a lot of weird people

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Ho-hem

15. What is the last film you saw?
"Michael Clayton" by George Clooney

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Pay off my house loan and take my parents for a trip across the world. Get a customized RX20 yamaha bike for my hubby. Get some of the brands I usually ogle at when I pass through their shops in Bombay - Mango, Gucci, Jimmy Choos, Prada and Satya Paul. I would go for a real expensive vacation to Singapore, Vienna, Italy, Germany and all the places I want to go and shop till I drop....

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I can pretend to be listening to somebody when actually my mind is elsewhere.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Ban smoking in this country and promote awareness about the red light street kids...

19. Do you like to dance? Yes I like to dance, but it ends there I cant dance...

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I had few names in mind, but they are all taken...like Hazel(my sister's younger one is Aysel),
Vivian (taken by another church member) I've come up with new names, and not willing to risk it being taken again...I have one name though...Marlene...

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I had Joiash(taken by a cousin), Adrian (any takers?)

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Maybe for a short period of time....say like 10 to 15 years....not more than that, would miss my country and my people..

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"So, you made it, eh!!"

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal
Matt, Didar and some others but they don't have blogs...

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

u have a list if u become rich...lol

Ancy said...

oh..yes!!! its very long and things keep coming up...heh heh heh